Book Title: Schaum's Outline of Partial Differential Equations (Schaum's Outlines)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Release Date: 2011-01-27
Author: Paul DuChateau
The ideal review for your partial differential equations course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 290 fully worked problems of varying difficulty
- Clear, concise explanations of differential and difference methods
- Help with variation formulation of boundary value problems and variation approximation methods
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in partial differential equations
- Appropriate for the following courses: Partial Differential Equations I, Partial Differential Equations II, Applied Math I, Applied Math II
- Complete course content in easy-to-follow outline form.
- Hundreds of solved problems