Book Title: ACT Prep Book: ACT Secrets Study Guide: Complete Review, Practice Test, Video Tutorials for the ACT Test
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: ACT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's ACT Flash Cards, 2nd Edition: 410 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- SAT Prep Book: SAT Secrets Study Guide: Complete Review, Practice Tests, Video Tutorials for the New College Board SAT Exam
- ACT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- ACT Math & Science Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 5 lb. Book of ACT Practice Problems
- Up Your Score: ACT, 2018-2019 Edition: The Underground Guide to Outsmarting "The Test"
ACT Prep Book 2018
This ACT study guide includes ACT practice test questions. Our ACT study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the ACT test. Mometrix's ACT test study guide reviews the most important components of the ACT exam.
The ACT Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. ACT Prep Book: ACT Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the ACT exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the ACT Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
ACT Prep Book: ACT Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the ACT Exam
- A breakdown of english standards
- An examination of different mathematical levels
- An analysis of reading comprehension
- A guide to science reasoning
- An in-depth guide to writing
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the ACT Inc. expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The English Test section covers:
- Grammar Type
The Math Test section covers:
The Reading Test section covers:
- Comprehension Skills
- Purposes for Writing
- Types of Passages
- Literary Genres
The Science Reasoning Test section covers:
- Four Types of Passages
- Four Types of Questions
- Highly Technical Questions
- Experiment Passages
The Writing Test section covers:
- Pick a Main Idea
- Create a Logical Flow
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the ACT Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual ACT Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our ACT Prep Book: ACT Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- ACT test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the ACT test.
- ACT study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal.
- ACT exam prep that will help you elevate your ACT test score.
- ACT study manual that will reduce your worry about the ACT exam.
- ACT review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of ACT test anxiety.
- ACT practice test questions and much more...