The Shape Of Water
Primary: The Shape Of Water.pdf - 48,367 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Shape Of Water.pdf - 25,324 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Shape Of Water.pdf - 44,607 KB/Sec
- Phantom Thread (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Post (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Darkest Hour [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri - OST
- Murder on the Orient Express (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Shape of Water [Blu-ray]
- Suburbicon: Music Composed And Conducted By Alexandre Desplat
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Ferdinand (Score)
- Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Following his Golden Globe success, composer Alexandre Desplat has been nominated for an Academy Award and British Academy Film Award (BAFTA) for his spine-tingling score to The Shape of Water. Desplat composed, produced and conducted the music for The Shape of Water, which was performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Opera star Renée Fleming sings on the track ‘You’ll Never Know’, which was arranged and produced especially for the film by Desplat. The soundtrack also includes ‘La Javanaise’ by jazz singer Madeleine Peyroux, alongside classic hits by Andy Williams and Glenn Miller.
Desplat’s soundtrack provides a beautiful accompaniment to the film which stars Sally Hawkins, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Doug Jones, Michael Stuhlbarg and Octavia Spencer. The film was directed by Guillermo del Toro and written by del Toro and Vanessa Taylor. It was previously awarded the prestigious Golden Lion at the Venice International Film Festival, where it premiered.
The Shape of Water is an other-worldly fable, set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1962. In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa (Sally Hawkins) is trapped in a life of isolation. Elisa’s life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret classified experiment.